Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for job results?
Click Here to search for in our 2.4M jobs.
Browse Online Resumes by Occupation
I have extensive experience in writing clinical and regulatory documents in the Pharmaceutical industry which include regulatory and safety I have completed medical encoding (MeDRA), data and quality review management. My past experience included responsibilities for preparing safety sections within key documents such as Investigations Brochure, clinical study reports, writing safety narratives to be included in final stud...
* Pharmacovigilance and Drug safety professional with over 10 years' experience in the CRO and Pharma/Biotech sponsor space. * Well versed in PV databases such as ARISg, Argus, Clintrace/ EmpiricaTrace and PV-Works * Well versed in Clinical databases such as Inform, Rave, Mednet and Datatrak * Proven ability to provide exemplary clinical processes, ensuring projects are completed within specified timelines CONTACT PHONE: 9...
The ideal job would utilize the technical skills that I have attained as a bench scientist in formulation and preformulation to move projects from preclinical into clinical development. In terms of a job at the bench, I am most interested in continuing to grow my experience in formulation (solid dosage fom) development. I am however, open to challenging myself in other roles such as technical writing, regulatory and project...