Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for job results?
Click Here to search for in our 2.4M jobs.
To obtain a position in prior art searching and/or patent drafting within a law firm, in-house, academic, or finance environment.
Highly skilled patent paralegal and administrator seeking position involving patent research,, filing, prosecution, and administration for U.S. and foreign, including PCT, patent applications.
Ideal Companies: Flexible
• Passion for deadline-driven high volume environments • Comfortable working as an integral member of a team or independently • Strong organizational skills • Able to easily grasp complex situations and adapt and learn quickly • Effective at reviewing documents to identify, extract, and present relevant issues • Demonstrates advanced skills in MS Word, Excel, Access, Visio and PowerPoint; comfortable with learning new...
I enjoy working as a patent prosecution legal secretary.
Summary Store manager equipped with extensive experience in retail management and sales. Versed in all aspects of running a high-end store, including store management, sales management, inventory management, loss prevention strategies, visual merchandising, recruiting and training quality staff. Accomplishments Promoted to Store Manager at Herald Square after 5 months in the Manager position at Queens center Mall. Implement...
Seeking a patent prosection position in a law firm or in the legal department within a corporation as a Patent Administrator/Coordinator.