Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for job results?
Click Here to search for in our 2.4M jobs.
Professional Summary I am a very meticulous healthcare professional, excellent at juggling multiple tasks and working under pressure. I have a broad clinical knowledge base which includes Patient care, Healthcare Management, and Healthcare Medical Research, and finally Healthcare Education. Core Qualifications * Proficient in Stroke and Structural Cardiac * Proven leadership abilities. Completed: Diseases: Diagnoses, treatm...
I have been in the Respiratory Therapy field for 27 years and consider myself to be very dynamic and experienced in patient care. My instincts regarding patient care is among the best in the industry. I am seeking to provide my services for a hospital that is patient oriented and can challenge me to new levels of advancement and technique. My years of experience and professionalism will make me a valuable asset to any Respi...
Ideal Companies: Hospitals
Tags for this Online Resume: Adult ICU, ER, PICU, Open Heart, critical care, Respiratory Therapist, Urgent Care, EKG, Intubation, Computer charting, ABG's, Supervisor experience, Communication skills, Teaching, Ventilators, Team player, Accountability, Dependability, Transport, Pediatrics, Neuro ICU, Texas, Idaho, RRT, ACLS, BLS, NRP, Utah, Minnesota
* Registered Respiratory Therapist with more than 25 years' experience in pediatric, adult, and rehabilitation medical care. * Wide experience in respiratory care techniques including negative pressure ventilation, diaphragmatic pacing, long term ventilation and land air transport. * Attends national conferences of NBRT and achieves CEU requirements every year. * Excellent work history, outstanding evaluations and attendance.
Tags for this Online Resume: Purchasing, Quality, Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Medicare, Policies and Procedures, Computer Literate, Critical Care, Critical Care - Respiratory, Critical Care - Vascular