Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for job results?
Click Here to search for in our 2.4M jobs.
Browse Online Resumes by Occupation
* Extensive hands-on experience in utility management, emphasizing railroad inspection/right-of-way procedures * Solid background in directing various work safety protocols and project management * Consistently ensure productive and high quality work while meeting stringent specifications regulatory factors, and deadlines * Excellent skills in evaluating, organizing, and communicating * Innovative and resourceful * Action-...
Ideal Companies: Any within 60 miles of Hughes Arkansas
Construction; Civil Highway & Building Safety Manager/Coordinator - 4 Years of Experience - Near 34442
* Extensive and progressively responsible experience as an HSE manager, consultant and trainer in safety, safe operation, risk management and risk mitigation in a broad range of construction areas * Excellent communicator with demonstrated ability to collaborate with staff, management, business partners and others at all organizational levels * Outstanding blend of organization, prioritization, leadership and interpersonal...
Tags for this Online Resume: Training, Construction, Project Leader, Project Management, Bridges, Compliance, Safety Management, Leadership, Site Audits, Subcontractor Review, Mentor/Coaching, Building Erecting
I'm a Safety and Environmental Specialist Assistant with over 8 years experience in the General Industry. Additional certifications in OSHA Outreach Trainer, Industrial Safety & Health Specialist, State of Maryland First Responder, First Grade Stationary Engineer, DOT Hazardous Materials and Hazardous Waste Management. Expertise in safety inspections, confined space evaluation and auditing, accident investigation and hazard...
ACCOMPLISHMENTS Expertise and experience with numerous sectors in US and Canada. Advised clients on maintaining business continuity and license to operate while managing EHS risks. Developed expertise in sustainability strategy, implementation and reporting, environmental compliance counseling, environmental auditing, environmental management systems (EMS), EHS training, EHS permitting, and government affairs. Supported hig...
Tags for this Online Resume: Audit, Enterprise Risk Management, Management, Training, Chemistry, environmental risk management, Environmental Regulatory expert, Sustainability strategist, Operational Excellence, EHS Management, Sustainability Performance, Nationally recognized environmental compliance trainer
To utilize my technical knowledge and passion for health and safety, as an Environmental Health and Safety Specialist
Tags for this Online Resume: Assessments, Policies and Procedures, Management, Hazardous Waste, Coding, ICD-9, Pain Management, siemens, Environmental, Safety, ICD-10, Occupational Health, Training, Communications skills, Regulatory Compliance, OSHA certified
I am interested in a management position in any of the following fields, Environmental cleanup, Health and Safety, Enerhy & Sustaibabilty, environmental compliance and permitting.
Focused, analytical Environmental Engineer with over 15 years of experience with a proven track record of upward progression within an organization. Excellent communicator accustomed to working in teams and individually. Successful at cost estimations and project management. Goal-driven leader with dynamic management skills. Progressive, hands-on management experience in the maintenance, repair, modification, overhaul, and...
Ideal Companies: Any
strong work ethic, hard-working, quick learner, objective, fair, perfectionistic, determined, self driven/motivated, self taught, knowledge seeker