Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for job results?
Click Here to search for in our 2.4M jobs.
* Design and implement curriculum for individuals/groups with learning discibilites; focusing on specific educational needs of individuals * Coordinate and teach advocacy training for parents,families and individuals with behavioral concerns and/or learning challenges * Teach and facilitate behavior management skills for anger management, anxiety management, stress management
Highly detail-oriented, multi-experienced individual an efficient Procurement Officer & Data inventory analyst with years of career experience in municipal office and public administration settings. Possesses excellent time management interpersonal and problem-solving skills. Experienced in people management, development and a passion for teaching. A problem solver, team player, and result-oriented with a good oral and wri...
To secure a position as a middle school or high school social studies teacher.
I am seeking opportunities in the curriculum and assessment field. I am currently working on my administrative credential.