CV, Curriculum Vitae and Online Resumes Search
Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for verbal-communications job results?
Click Here to search for verbal-communications in our 2.4M jobs.
Online Resumes with "verbal communications"
* Ten years of Accounting, Finance, and Management experience. * A stable work history * Demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously * Outstanding written and verbal communication skills * Strong mathematical ability and organizational, computer skills PERSONAL QUALITIES: * Dependable * Strong people skills * Comfortable working in a diverse setting
Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with an eye for detail. Extremely productive in a high volume, high stress, environment. Proficient in the use of IBM clone and Mac desktops. Self-starter with a can do attitude.
excellent, verbal, and, non-verbal, communication, skills, extensive, customer, service, background, ability, to, learn,
Ideal Companies: Samuel Adams
Ideal Companies: Blue Cross,
Ideal Companies: ADP MetLife John Hancock
Ideal Companies: KUSA - Channel 9 KDVR - Fox Channel 6 Rocky Mountain PBS
Tags for this Online Resume: Producer Editor Graphic Video Director
I have been in the Administrative Support field for over 10 years. My varied duties and skills required me to multi-task and meet strict deadlines while still being detail-oriented. Accuracy is important, as well as good grammatical and spelling and verbal communication. I have recently enrolled in college to pursue a Bachelor's in Technical Management to further my career.
I began as a high school English teacher and did that for five years. Then, I decided to return to school to get my Journalism degree. While I went to school, I worked at the University of Arizona School of Theatre Arts and received a crash course in Marketing. After six months there, I served as the Interim Marketing Director. After three years at teh U of A, I was offered a job at Canyon Ranch Health Resort and currently ...