CV, Curriculum Vitae and Online Resumes Search
Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for urban-policy job results?
Click Here to search for urban-policy in our 2.4M jobs.
Online Resumes with "urban policy"
Individual, task or project oeriented self starter seeeks fee based contract assignments.
• Project Leadership Sales/Marketing • Client Acquisition/Retention • Reporting • Client Relations • Communication Territory Expansion • Representative Training • Pharmaceuti
Extensive Pharmaceutical Sales experience for industry‐leading pharmaceutical companies with a demonstrated track record of effectively marketing pharmaceutical sales and achieving all sales goals. Exceptional expertise in providing educational training to physicians and staff that provide compelling interest and successfully moves the company to the forefront of its market share. Hold dual Master’s Degrees in Health Servic...
Tags for this Online Resume: Consultative Sales/Project Leadership, Community Liaison, Contract Negotiations, Sales/Marketing, Pharmaceutical Sales, Oral/Written Presentations, Technical & Sales Training, Project Leadership, Client Relations
• Twenty years of relevant work experience, including program direction, program development, public sector leadership, policy development, advocacy and grant making • Experience running governmental agency and serving as adviser to elected official. • Demonstrated leadership in changing complex systems and policies; proven ability to lead a complex, cross-sector, multi-dimensional initiative that seeks population-level re...
State University Academic, Previously Nonprofit Executive Director -+10 years Experience - Near 64802
A regional economic development interface position, including customer service, corporate development, project development, grant management, and public administration-urban policy faculty positions
Seeking new challenges with potential growth in the regulatory industry to utilize my strong industry knowledge, management experience and analytical skills, and development and implementation abilities as an AML/KYC Compliance Analyst with a major financial company. Self-disciplined, meticulous seasoned professional with excellent interpersonal skills and a track record of completing tasks on time.
Seeking new challenges with potential growth in the regulatory industry to utilize my strong industry knowledge, management experience and analytical skills, and development and implementation abilities as an AML/KYC Compliance Officer with a major financial company. Self-disciplined, meticulous seasoned professional with excellent interpersonal skills and a track record of completing tasks on time.
Seeking opportunities as a Recreation/Activities Leader at a nursing/rehabilitation facility or senior center or at organizations helping at-risk-youths utilizing my public administration background to serve the community.
Ideal Companies: Social Work / Non-Profits