CV, Curriculum Vitae and Online Resumes Search
Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for treatment-plan job results?
Click Here to search for treatment-plan in our 2.4M jobs.
Online Resumes with "treatment plan"
Introspective, personable, caring, listening,
I have experienced both for-profit and nonprofit organizations. My career began on the front lines of customer service organizations. I have moved from the front lines to executive positions. Through these experiences, I believe my skills are best used within an organization creating, managing, and evaluating programs and their people. I believe my knowledge, skills, and abilities allow me to work in many different types...
energetic, enthusiastic, passionate, committed, curious, diligent, explorative, interrogative, exploratory, diverse, independent
Tags for this Online Resume: Mental Health Counseling
Intelligent, resourceful and passionate about what I do. I am a motivated and creative self starter. I think outside the box and am assertive in putting "best practices" into motion.
Tags for this Online Resume: Case Management
I am a Licensed, Master's level, Social Worker and member in good standing of the National Association of Social Workers and the Indiana Association of Social Workers. I will provide comprehensive, hands-on treatment plans for chemically dependent individuals. Additionally, I am both trained and experienced in designing, staffing, implementing and facilitating large and small group therapeutic modalities as well as provid...
Tags for this Online Resume: Mental Health
Loyal, committed, hard-working individual with the ability to motivate others to excel to their highest potential and achieve goals set for the team.
Ideal Companies: Government or state organizations
• Diverse clinical experience as an effective, devoted, articulate, mature, and energetic Mental Health Professional reinforced by thirteen years service in community and private mental health, crisis intervention services, and family preservation issues as a counselor and supervisor. • Provided clinical services as part of multidisciplinary teams. Extensive training and experience in providing therapy services in bot...
Compassionate, hardworking, dedicated, people oriented, detailed, exceptional interpersonal skills, attentive listener, strong leadership skills, resourceful, loyal and committed helping professional.
Highly motivated Team leader with excellent communncation skills. Loyal, hard-working, team player
Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, energetic, organized, loyal, leadership skills.
Ideal Companies: A growing company with room for advancement. That will give more employment and educational experiences in the workplace.
• Unusual ability to elicit confidence and build rapport • Proficient in Microsoft Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Access) • Excellent verbal and written communicator • 17 years administrative and customer care experience