CV, Curriculum Vitae and Online Resumes Search
Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for senior-specialist job results?
Click Here to search for senior-specialist in our 2.4M jobs.
Online Resumes with "senior specialist"
Looking for a administrative marketing position or an entry level finance position. I'm currently working toward an M.B.A.
Client Services professional with over 10 years experience in the financial services and retail business
I am a very hardworking and punctual person. I enjoyed working with people and I am always a team player. I feel that my customer services and business skills would be an asset in any role that is offer to me. I would appreciate an opportunity to applied all these skills and experience at your company.
I am a Senior Specialist who’s committed to pursuing a long term career in the Mortgage Banking Business
* Outstanding GIS Specialist with extensive background in all aspects of GIS including analysis, development, maintenance, training, and support. * Strong experience in wide range of ESRI technologies from ArcInfo Desktop to ArcGIS Server, ArcPad and ArcObjects. * Recognized for providing thorough system and end-user documentation. * Received financial award for creating and executing ArcGIS training program for over 70 ...
I am a senior specialist with a vast and diverse amount of experience in fields of pharmaceuticals, heavy industry, hardware, aerospace, and military hardware. I have written and illustrated manuals, flyers, brochures and tooling drawings. I am able to read blueprints and schematics, and create documentation from them. I would like to work at least 10 more years in one position or for one firm. Physically, I am 5'5"...
To work with focus on results and partner-client- satisfaction under minimum supervision, objective directives for the performance of tasks that will positively impact improvement of results to stakeholders such as management, partners and and clients. I wish contribute to the big picture and be free to exercise common sense, leveled attitude towards the goals set up for me.
Over 14 years of varies experience in Information Technology.
Ideal Companies: Large companies with lots of opportunities.
to become a team leader and work with a positive attitude to the firm needs, i look forward to new challenges and work as a team player.
I have over a decade of experience developing applications in the information technology field, as an individual, as a manager and as a software architect. My experience ranges from web development to stand-alone applications taken through the full lifecycle of software development. This includes requirements gathering, architectural design, development team leader, system documentation, system testing, and guarantees the s...
I am looking for a management position in the Pacific Northwest, Washington or Oregon or in the appalachian areas of Kentucky, Tennessee, Virginia, or West Virginia.
• Senior IT Specialist with over 18 years of experience in Mainframe & Client Server Environments. • Seeking responsible position as Analyst or Developer utilizing extensive hands-on experience at all stages of project life cycle ( SDLC). Proficient, detail oriented in design and conversion of applications and databases. • Able to work independently or as part of a team and maintai...