CV, Curriculum Vitae and Online Resumes Search
Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for safety-officer job results?
Click Here to search for safety-officer in our 2.4M jobs.
Online Resumes with "safety officer"
Retail store management experience as the co-manager Denison Container Store, a retail store offering an assortment of wine, spirits, beer and merchandise. * Outfitter Alberta Creek Marina Lake Texoma. Outfitted boats as well as mechanical work. * Residential Home Construction Independent Contractor * Automotive Paint and Body, custom metal work and wielding. * Hospital maintenance & engineering experience, including servi...
Serve as project manager for performance testing of Military equipment.
Ideal Companies: TACOM
Tags for this Online Resume: Management, Occupational Safety and Health Act, OSHA, OSHA Regulations, Training, Policies and Procedures, Utilities, Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR), Construction, Material Handling
Self motivated, team oriented, success driven individual; Seeking a challenging position within Occupational, Environmental Health and Safety field that will allow my extensive background to utilized and further developed .
Human Factors & Ergonomics Safety Specialist with over 17 years’ experience in the Human Factors, Ergonomics and Safety disciplines.
- Apply knowledge, skills and abilities from the human factors, ergonomics, and safety professions when developing or updating systems used by your user population. - Improve the human interface component of a given system to increase the usability, safety, and/or accessibility for your user population in order to increase the safety, productivity, or comfort for the workforce and/or to eliminate or reduce design-driven e...