CV, Curriculum Vitae and Online Resumes Search
Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for reproductive-health job results?
Click Here to search for reproductive-health in our 2.4M jobs.
Online Resumes with "reproductive health"
Medical Billing/office or home
Ideal Companies: Google Yahoo Hospitals
Tags for this Online Resume: Public Health Specialist, HIV/AIDS Program Manager/Coordinator, Global Health and HIV/AIDS Program, Project/Program Manager , Reproductive Health , Quality Management in Health Care
To obtain public health management position serving either my own community or one in need overseas. Reproductive health Services is my area of specialty.
Work part time in a clinic setting. Am independent and self driven RN who has experience in school, jail, reproductive health, communicable disease, diabetic education. Have worked in Public Health for 16 years and clinic setting for 8 years.
embryologist ICSI IVF-ET Embryo culture
CA licensed RN with ACLS training and 14 years of clinical case and administrative management experiences
be a physician assistant or a case manager
Ideal Companies: any
Tags for this Online Resume: health manager
• Proficient Program Manager with skills of strategic planning, program designing, implementation and monitoring/evaluation. • Energetic, committed, self motivated, flexible team player with excellent analytical skills. • Expert in Maternal and Child Health, Reproductive Health, infectious diseases including Tuberculosis, HIV/AIDS/STI.
Very passionate about Nursing in clinics and or Home Health Care. To help my patients maintain a very good quality of life beyond hospital care.
Employment in the Lehigh Valley. Interested in multiple aspects of OB/GYN and Sexual/Reproductive Health care, including urology, urogyn.
I am not expecting a miracle, but a decent job where I would earn a decent bead. I prefer a job in health service!
Ideal Companies: NIH