CV, Curriculum Vitae and Online Resumes Search
Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for radiation-safety- job results?
Click Here to search for radiation-safety- in our 2.4M jobs.
Online Resumes with "radiation safety "
Got layoff on my current job due to economy
Will never settle for less, will always be willing to do more than needed.
Managerial, science lab or training facility; chemical and life sciences background as well as grant-writing and workforce development.
I am willing to accept challenges and ability to handle complex geotechnical problems and good report writing and communication skills. I am experienced to handle project responsibilities. Willing to relocate. Please feel free to contact me any time.
· Obtain, process and evaluate radiographs, ensure correct exposure and anatomy for an accurate diagnosis. · Care for patients, including: assist patients into appropriate positions, respond to physical and emotional needs, recognize signs of emergency conditions, and effectively communicate with patients, their families, and all medical staff. · Provide assistance to radiologists during procedures, including emergency a...
Performed all phases on Nuclear Cardiology Stress Testing including Radiation Safety Officer, Technical director
Position as Nuclear Medicine or Cardiology Technologist.
Roosevelt L. Smith Sr. 9601 W. Montgomery #81 Houston, TX. 77088 (281) 820-0932 firstname.lastname@example.org Seeking gainful employment as an NDT/NDE entry level I. with level II. education. Graduate of The Ocean Corporation, 09/2010. (750 Hrs. NDT/NDE Course completed). Radiation Safety Certification Card obtained from The State of Texas 08/2010. (NCR 40 Hr. course, ID # 015613). TWIC Exp. Date 03/31/2015. 40 HazWOp...
Full time position with reliable company wanted
Work as a teammember with patient care as my primary goal while practicing radiation safety.
I recently graduated Summa Cum Laude from Del Mar College, with Honors, in Corpus Christi, TX, with an A.A.S. Degree in Nondestructive Testing. I am looking for a company willing to give me a chance to practice what I learned and to gain experience. I have proven that I am willing to work hard to achieve my goals and would like an opportunity to prove that to you. I would appreciate a chance to interview with you and discus...