CV, Curriculum Vitae and Online Resumes Search
Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for protein-structure job results?
Click Here to search for protein-structure in our 2.4M jobs.
Online Resumes with "protein structure"
I'm a biochemist with a strong personal interest in using web technology to empower research. My dream job would be to work at the interface of web production and science, in the role of creating software tools for researchers to use in their work.
Experienced in molecular biology, protein biochemistry and signal transduction. Eager to apply a multidisciplinary approach to studying therapeutically/industrially -relevant signal cascades and proteins.
Protein structural biologist with 7 years of postdoctoral experience. Areas of expertise include engineering and purification of proteins and complexes, crystallization and optimization, small molecule co-crystallization and soaking, structure determination and analysis, and structure-based functional analysis. With excellent communication and interpersonal skills, I am committed to teamwork that focuses on structure-based ...
I am currently seeking a research position in the life sciences/biotech industry. I have 13 years of experience as an independent research scientist and lab manager in the field of molecular neuro-development, and I am enthusiastic to become a contributor and leader in the field of neuroscience and neuro pathology research and drug development.
Ideal Companies: Biotech/Pharmaceutical Company is the San Diego Area
A chemist position that requires my expertise in NMR, ESR , IR, UV and MS, HPLC background. I am a chemist with the ability to propose research projects, be a NMR, ESR, IR and MS spectroscopist, a NMR and ESR manager, an operator and maintenance technician
I have more than ten years of research experience in Structural Biology and Biophysics. During doctoral training, where I have concentrated on structural biology and biophysics of proteins, I gained invaluable experience in standard protein chemistry; cloning, PCR, mutagenesis, protein expression & purification, and various biochemical and biophysical tools such as solution NMR spectroscopy, x-ray crystallography, small ang...
I have worked extensively over the past 5 years in developing computational tools for next generation sequencing, biomarker discovery and studying disease associated SNP’s in the context of cancer and diabetes. I have become keenly interested in biomarker discovery towards the diagnosis and treatment of diseases, with the potential to offer tailor precision treatments according to an individual’s specific disease state at ...
• Molecular biology: cloning, site-directed mutagenesis, plasmid design and construction, DNA sequencing, RT-PCR, qPCR, Library Screening, cell culture, microscopy, RNAi, yeast- two hybrid, high throughput genomics and Sanger sequencing. • Protein Biochemistry: overexpression of recombinant proteins (yeast, bacteria, insect and mammalian cells), immunodetection western, immonoprecipitation, ELISA, HPLC, enzyme activity ass...
• Extensive research experience (15 years) in protein engineering, vaccine and assay development, cell biology of pathogen-host interactions, bacterial multi-drug resistance. • Strong academic background in the fields of Molecular Biology, Cell Biology, Immunology, Virology, Microbilogy. • Areas of expertise: molecular cloning, production of recombinant proteins, analysis of protein structure and function, protein-protein a...
Established 15 years of diverse product development and management including: R&D, Quality Assurance and technical laboratory oversight. Adept in key aspects of rapid global product execution with an emphasis on novel delivery, proprietary technologies and commercialization. Skilled in crafting efficiencies both in-house and with external assets to reduce time to market and consumer costs. Relentless focus on process impr...
Ideal Companies: Dietary Supplement Companies