CV, Curriculum Vitae and Online Resumes Search
Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for medium-sized-firms job results?
Click Here to search for medium-sized-firms in our 2.4M jobs.
Online Resumes with "medium sized firms"
Ideal Companies: a small to medium size firm or corporation
Do you have chaos, well look no further the all in one project administrator is here to help organize the chaos. If you are looking for a sincere smile, honest and someone who enjoys to work and take on new responsibilities look no further.
Ideal Companies: Small to medium size firms that promote growth from within
Dedicated worker, Team pla yer
Ideal Companies: Small to medium size firm
Sports minded combined with strong professional work ethic and two years of solid experience. Strong interpersonal skills, honest, loyal and extremly creative.
I am seeking a senior operations/management position with a small to medium size firm located in the Hampton Roads area of Virginia.
Resourceful, skilled negotiator with over 20 years of administration and operations experience. Highly regarded for interpersonal skills and ability to build solid relationships with professionals of various disciplines and levels. Seeking human resources/operations/administration position in a growing company that values teamwork and effective leadership.
Ideal Companies: Small - Medium Sized Firms all industries
• Over 28 years of in-depth IT experience with nearly 20 years of that providing technical management. • Ability to direct complex projects from concept to fully operational status. • Goal-oriented individual with strong leadership capabilities. • Organized, highly motivated, and detail-directed problem solver. • Proven ability to work in unison with staff, vendors, and board of directors. • Entrepreneurial spirit and...
Ideal Companies: any
Manage the operations and/or client relationships for a small to medium-sized firm in New England
I want to be a finance director for either a small to medium size firm or a division within a larger firm where I can lead the business to success through financial rigor, leadership, business decision management and strategic thinking
To work in public accounting for a small-medium sized firm
To partner with Executive Management to align organizational objectives with the efficient management of human resources as the Vice President of Human Resoources for medium sized firm.