CV, Curriculum Vitae and Online Resumes Search
Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for media-relation job results?
Click Here to search for media-relation in our 2.4M jobs.
Online Resumes with "media relation"
My objective is to continue to improve and succeed in blending my skills in journalism and public relations with developing important, strategic and community-oriented business development. My community involves a global group of high-achievers who understand that communication is key to doing good business.
From a solid background in enterprise business communications, I effectively blend traditional public relations strategies with social media savvy and creative expertise.
* Skilled public relations strategist and campaign director, with extensive experience in media relations and all aspects of communications. * Accomplished at synthesizing information in order to reach solutions. * Proven ability to secure buy-in by diverse groups at all organizational levels. * Experienced at conducting business in Spanish and French (fluent in both).
I am seeking a management-level position in a corporate, government, or nonprofit setting - but not an agency - where I can my utilize my extensive public relations skill and experience to help an organization better communicate with its internal and external customers, solve problems, and increase brand awareness.
To contribute to the success of an organization through my exceptional communication, interpersonal and analytical skills, strong commitment to excellence, and proven willingness to learn new things.
To continue to manage crisis communications, public relations and media relations at a top-notch firm.
To contribute my experience to an organization that would benefit through operations and communications.
I WOULD LIKE TO ADVANCE MY CAREER IN PUBLIC, MEDIA RELATIONS AND MARKETING.
Ideal Companies: staffing
To trasition in Media Relations/Spokesperson
I would like to transfer the skills I developed as a television news reporter into a corporate communications career.