CV, Curriculum Vitae and Online Resumes Search
Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for hardwire job results?
Click Here to search for hardwire in our 2.4M jobs.
Online Resumes with "hardwire"
IT Professional dedicated to advancing team skillset and productivity. Believe that continuous education provides continuing success.
many years of customer service perfessional, interpersonal communication and leadership skills, Techncial ability, along with graphic design schooling.
Ideal Companies: open to any companies
looking for new oppertunity in the industry. will take full time or comtract postion
Very Professional leader that can adapt to most environments, excellent teacher/student, strong organizational skills. Quite resourseful, alot of pride in what I do, and have high expectations for myself.
To operate, install and perform maintenance on Land based Marine Corps arresting gear. Also to install operate and perform maintenance on runway edge lighting and Fresnel lens optical landing system.
• Field Service Technician with extensive experience in customer relations and business relationships. • Extensive background in the design and implementation of wireless and hardwire LAN, WAN and RFID networks. • Fluent with MS Windows, MS Office Suite and MS Outlook. Also used printer software programs in order to test, program and communicate to the respective printers. • Can readily learn and service many types of el...
I'm looking for a job that can keep me busy. Possibly overtime or travel. I want a job where teamwork is a must, and the enviroment is structured yet friendly.
I'm looking for a leadership position where I can create a winning culture, facilitate communications and create a safe work environment, and develop an organization’s greatest asset, its people by creating a culture of accountability, treating others with respect, and recognizing employees for the great work they do. In addition, build unity across the organization and help the organization become an employer of choice i...