CV, Curriculum Vitae and Online Resumes Search
Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for county-hospital job results?
Click Here to search for county-hospital in our 2.4M jobs.
Online Resumes with "county hospital"
hardworker, dependable, determined
Clean, Neat, Organized, Fast Learner, Focused, Head Strong, Friendly, Manners
Uncommonly common financial officer with extraordinary interpersonal skills. Goal oriented team builder.
Ideal Companies: Small to Mid Sized Hospital
Extremely organized and dependable team leader. I try to set the example for all of my employees.
being allowed to take over and properly manage staff and office according to my professional ability.
Ideal Companies: any
Tags for this Online Resume: business office manager
High energy person, Dedicated, Loyal, Respectful, Organized, Great Leadership qualities, etc.
Customers are the most important thing to a company making them happy makes money
LAWRENCE RUBI Tel: 630-563-5294 (Res.) 630-977-9595 (Cell) E-Mail: email@example.com PROFESSIONAL SUMMARY: 15 Years of experience as a seasoned professional project, program and information technology manager with diverse industries including corporate, high tech environments, manufacturing, the United States military, and aerospace. • Direction and participation in six (6) data center builds in the United...
Ideal Companies: open
ENTERESTED IN STOCKING,TRANSPORTING,AND WORKING TO HELP CUSTOMERS,AND OUTHER WORKERS
• Over 15 years experience in the health/wellness industry. • 6 years experience in property management and marketing. • Goal-oriented individual with strong leadership capabilities. • Organized, highly motivated, and detail-directed problem solver. • Proven ability to work in unison with staff, volunteers, and board of directors.