CV, Curriculum Vitae and Online Resumes Search
Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for chemical-engineer job results?
Click Here to search for chemical-engineer in our 2.4M jobs.
Online Resumes with "chemical engineer"
To work with a large company in design and operations
famous company with good system
To obtain employment in a position that will leverage my skills and experience for my employer’s success and my own personal growth.
To utilize my expertise in the areas of surfactants, formulations, and interfacial phenomena in a manner that contributes to the generation of innovative, market-driven, environmentally responsible products and processes for a sustainable future.
Experienced IT professional with history of successful manufacturing responsibilities and hands-on data analysis experience, transitioning into software engineering, with a focus on data analysis. Recent MS degree in Software Engineering from UT Austin, emphasizing data mining, database design, and query optimization. Strong background and experience as manufacturing engineer (MS, Chemical Engineering) in semiconductor f...
Petro-Chemical Engineer – large experience in Project Management, Project Controlling/Reporting, Budgeting, Consolidation, feasibility studies, SAP R3 FI/CO certified – creative and innovative, trustworthy problem solver with experience in large and small companies in international environments – savvy, diplomatically and flexible team player – highly success oriented
Tags for this Online Resume: SAP FI/CO, MS Office , Word , Excel , PowerPoint , Acces, Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel (pivot table), Access, Power Point, Informix., Multilingual: English, German, French, Spanish and Romanian.
- Detail-oriented and responsible professional prepared to exceed in required expertise and contribute to the objective of the community. - Perform design calculations. Possess excellent trouble-shooting and organizing skills. Able to multi-task without compromising quality. - Special interests in environmental sustainability to assist and create systems that will improve the management of the organization. - Fluency in ...
Career objective is to work in a challenging engineering environment with strong ties to production and manufacturing while using my hands-on operating, design, startup and enginering experience to help provide a safe and profitable business opportunity for my employer.