CV, Curriculum Vitae and Online Resumes Search
Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for avionics job results?
Click Here to search for avionics in our 2.4M jobs.
Online Resumes with "avionics"
• 6+ Years Experience in Embedded Automotive& Embedded Testing domain of which 4+ Years Experience is in Automotive domain and 2+ Years Experience is in Avionics domain • Participated in Team meetings for status reviews and delivery updates. • Involved in Documentation (SRS & SDD), Coding, Testing and Validation. • Interacting with Clients (off shore) and Production team. • Worked for Test plans, Test cases, UAT, Syst...
Placement in avionics, airfield management, anti-terror & force protection and/or building management position.
Certified Aircraft Mechanic, Electronics Tech, HVAC Universal Tech, CDL-A Driver.
troubleshoot and repair all aircraft systems,worked out-station line maintenance,extensive avionics experience.
My objective is to excel & succeed in warehouse & distribution experience, solidify a position at any jobsite I become a team-member on, & emit exemplary work ethic & ability.
Senior S/W Engineer - 26 years experience - Ada, C++, C# development/verification - excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills
Seeking work involving advanced technical skills.
Be the best in my position
I have extensive experience working on the hardware found on the NASA shuttle/orbiter. The space shuttle program is coming to a transitional period between programs (Shuttle to Constellation), which is an opportunity for me to extend my options outside of Kennedy Space Center. I look forward to new experiences, new people and new learning opportunities.
To join a company that offers me consistent position as an embedded software engineer that I can utilize my work experience and educational background to contribute company’s high-tech product development goals.
I have enjoyed 24 years in the aerospace industry designing aircraft simulators and modifications to rotary and fixed wing aircraft. I have also managed modification programs and personnel up to the level of Director. I prefer to be involved in design, but have taken on the additional responsibilities of program and personnel managment to ensure that the programs are successful and future work is generated to keep work co...