CV, Curriculum Vitae and Online Resumes Search
Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for animal-model job results?
Click Here to search for animal-model in our 2.4M jobs.
Online Resumes with "animal model"
management role, senior level of biotechnology, consultant
Tags for this Online Resume: cell culture, Western blot, northern blot, ELISA, SDS-PAGE, molecular biology, molecular genetics, project management, small rodent handling, compound treatment, animal work, mammalian cells, PCR, qPCR, RT-PCR, cloning, recombinent DNA, RNA, neuroscience, neurobiology
My career goal is to get permanent position on pharma/biotech company in order to serve the progress of human life improvement. On the other hand, I would like to be a useful member of a company dealing with the search, development and transfer of scientific products to the clinical practice.
Collect biological samples, analyze samples and reports results. Assist in designing experiments, evaluate data and write papers.
Tags for this Online Resume: Cancer Viruses / Animal models, Inflammation and Autoimmune Diseases, Diebetes and Metabolic Symdromes, Molecular Cell BiologyImmunology, Therapeutic Intervvention, Exercise and Health/Epegenetics
Become a collaborative biomedical scientist to involve in immunology, molecular biology, microbiology and animal models
QUALIFICATION PROFILE Innovative Research Scientist in Cancer, Immunology, Cardiovascular and other therapeutic fields, highly skilled in in vivo and good experience in Cell Biology, independently work on many scientific projects. • Good experience in vitro background. Involved in insulin receptor signal transduction, B-RAF, PDK1 programs etc. Conducted PI3 kinase assay by immunoprecipitation, protein signaling assay by ...
My professional career has focused on animal models of heart failure and vascular thrombosis. Successful use of animal models in the pharmaceutical development of drugs is necessary. My twenty four years experience with in-vivo research and laboratory animal husbandry provides potential to achieve superior results on a consistent basis.
Research focused on evaluating the pharmacology, biochemical and toxicology parameters of synthetic or natural anti-cancer compounds. Extensive experience in drug delivery systems, cell culture, and various animal models for cancer research.
Ideal Companies: PHARMACEUTICAL
• Biologist specialized in obesity and type 2 diabetes, drug discovery and development with extensive industry and academic experience. • Broad genomics, molecular biology, biochemistry, and physiology experience from creating and analyzing animal model in support of drug development. • Participate in strategic planning for program advancement. • Excellent organizational, interpersonal and presentation skills; extensive exp...
• Goal oriented professional with strong analytical skills as demonstrated by scientific background. • Possess extensive experience in Organizational leadership, supervising, designing, execution, and analyzing in vivo and in vitro studies in bio-science research leading to 30 publications and 20 research papers presented at International seminars and conferences. • Development and review of protocols and critical review ...