CV, Curriculum Vitae and Online Resumes Search
Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for amended job results?
Click Here to search for amended in our 2.4M jobs.
Online Resumes with "amended"
Ideal Companies: Pharmaceutical
Tags for this Online Resume: Administrative Assistant
Corporate attorney with excellent communication, interpersonal, and management skills. Also, exceptional customer service skills.
• Over 10 years experience in the banking industry ranging from teller responsibilities to human resource duties. • Proven success in establishing strong relationships with both internal and external clients to ensure success. • Strong leadership talents, “team player” attitude and spirit, and the natural ability to establish consensus among cross-functional areas. • Capable of managing people and procedures from a “big...
Great interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills, very resourceful.
High energy professional that enjoys establishing and growing business relationships to insure continued success
Provides high quality service to the customers and to help the customer solve his/her problem.
Eager and willing to learn, self motivated, exceptional interpersonal skills, execllent communication and leadership skills, resourceful, fair, hard working, receptive to change, excellent organizational skills, time management focused
Hard working, competitive, love to get the job done,responsible.
Tags for this Online Resume: Russion translator
When I was offered the position as Senior Policy Analyst for Oregon’s Department of Consumer and business Services’ Insurance Division I was excited to be moving into a position which would allow me to use my knowledge of the health care system, as well as my training and skills as an attorney to advise the Insurance Commissioner and other Department staff on issues concerning health insurance regulation in Oregon. I have ...
~Hold a BS degree in accounting from BYU. ~Possess 5 years of progressive experience, three of which as a consultant working for various types of companies, doing various aspects of the accounting cycles.
creative, resourceful, professional, high energy
Tags for this Online Resume: quality
Results oriented professional offering over 20 years of experience in customer service and regulatory and operational risk management. Dynamic professional, recognized as a catalyst for change and success in identifying areas of improvement, steering operations and implementing sound business solutions to achieve strategic objectives.