CV, Curriculum Vitae and Online Resumes Search
Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for Warner-Brothers job results?
Click Here to search for Warner-Brothers in our 2.4M jobs.
Online Resumes with "Warner Brothers"
Ideal Companies: warner brothers
Highly motivated and self-starting promotor. Hard working and dedicated. Always looking for the newest, better and more challenging. Problem solve. Innovator.
Coming soon. Coming soon. Coming soon. Coming soon.
Tags for this Online Resume: event planner, event coordinator, artist, music, concert, graphic designer, marketing, promotions, tour manager, tour, event, travel, road staff, tour coordinator, public relations, layout, film, television, merchandise, talent, musician
Ideal Companies: Warner Brothers
-Independent Tour Manager/Coordinator (Music Industry) -Tour Manager (Artist Management & Record Production Company) -Marketing & Promotions Manager (Artist Management & Record Production Company) -Owner / Event Manager / Planner & Coordinator (Event Planning Company) -Owner / Graphic Designer / Branding Consultant (Graphic Design Company)
No Mullarkey Productions ensures media producers amp their content through post-produciton services that combine “reel” vision and intricate engineering
I am looking to broaden my client base as a boutique post-production house serving the greater Los Angeles area.
Highly organized, detail-focused and extremely personable Media Finance Manager with an exceptional track record of accurately handling financial matters in deadline-oriented environments and over 10 years experience in financial administration for a rang
* Proficient in all general accounting functions including payroll processing, benefit administration, accounts receivable/payable, journal entry processing/posting, bank reconciliation, general ledger maintenance, profit & loss reporting, trial balances and budgeting. * Advanced proficiency in all aspects of payroll management, federal and multi-state tax calculations, account reconciliation, benefit account administrat...
I am looking to become a full time Editor for a major company, editing either TV shows and promos and/or films or trailers. Right now I am more of a Post supervisor/producer in the Advertising business who does a small amount of editing. My passion and love is editing, so I want to focus on becoming a full time Senior Editor!