CV, Curriculum Vitae and Online Resumes Search
Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for WCF job results?
Click Here to search for WCF in our 2.4M jobs.
Online Resumes with "WCF"
Career objective: Continued challenging work in the intersection of software, networking, and hardware technologies. Growth in embedded work &/or graphics.
ASP.NET MVC DEveloper
Director / Tech Lead, Application Development - 20 years Experience with Microsoft Technologies - New York Ciry
I am information technology professional with 20 years of experience in developing customized and enterprise-wide solutions using Microsoft technology stack (.NET, SQL Server, VB, C#, WCF, MVC) and managing developers in New York City area.
Tags for this Online Resume: .NET, Agile development, SQL Server, Data warehousing, Business Intelligence, C#, WCF, MVC, Scrum, New York City, Director, Application Development, SSAS, SSRS, SDLC, ERwin, Data Architecture, Data Modeling
I'm a seasoned and versatile integration technical professional with extensive experience developing, testing, and mentoring enterprise solutions for in both small and large industries. Capable of interfacing with technical and non-technical personnel to gather requirements in order to design and develop solutions that exceed customer’s expatiations. Also, utilizing Microsoft Best Practices to deliver solutions that are ef...
Quick learner and ability to adapt quickly. c. Extensive experience in developing .NET distributed application using WPF, Silverlight, PRISM, MEF, Unity, Infragistics Controls, ASP.NET, Win-Forms, C#, VB.NET, ADO.NET, Web service, Windows Service, WCF, MVP, MVC, Entity Framework, Multi Threading, Linq, PLinq, TPL, MVVM, Add-ins. & Design Patterns
I am an results-driven IT professional who has good experience in the full life cycle of software design process including requirements analysis, design implementation and testing of the entire SDLC with 8+ years experience in banking domains(RISK/AML/PaymentSystems/Fixed income).Technically skilled in various Microsoft Technologies, database programming Using Oracle PL/SQL and TSQL, with analytical and problem-solving cap...
• Around 5+ years of work experience in Application Software development process using Microsoft Technologies. • Having good exposure in SharePoint 2013. • Hands on good experience in Applications maintenance and Applications Support Activities. • Hands on Experience in .Net 2.0/3.5/4.0/4.5, C#, ASP.Net, WCF, MVC, SQL Server, Entity Framework. • Having good Knowledge in WPF, WF, Microsoft Enterprise Library, and SilverLigh...
Sr. Software Engineer(Dot Net Developer) with experience of 6+ years in eCommerce website and web application development Using Asp.net 2.0/3.5/4.5, C#, Sql server 2005/2008, WCF, Web Service, AmazonS3, USPS, jQuery,Linq,Entityframework 5
1. 7yrs excellent knowledge in C#.NET Client/Server design and development. 2. C#/VB .Net (2.0, 3.5, 4.0, 4.5), WPF, PRISM, Unity, WCF, Winform, TIBCO, MultiThreading, CPS, Java, COM, Win32, GUI, OOPs. 3. Expertise in WinformWPF migration 4. Post Graduate Software Development. 5. Awarded for “Leading With Exceptional Ideas” in Morgan Stanley. 6. Investment banking, GDI+, FX, FXO, Equities Trading.
Tags for this Online Resume: Morgan Stanley
- Experienced in C#, .Net Framework, Microsoft SQL Server, WCF, WPF - Strong object oriented, parallel programming, design patterns skills - Knowledgeable in LINQ, RX, Entity Framework, Caliburn.Micro, Ninject, OData, Mongo DB, Teradata Aster database, XML, XSD, NAnt - TFS and Perforce revision control systems and Bugzilla as bug tracker - Interested in researching and learning (currently learning Java for Android, ASP.Net,...