CV, Curriculum Vitae and Online Resumes Search
Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for Usability-Analysis job results?
Click Here to search for Usability-Analysis in our 2.4M jobs.
Online Resumes with "Usability Analysis"
Looking for a middle level positions in the areas of Consulting, Business Analysis, Pre-sales and Business Development with a reputed organization which would allow me to diversify, learn new skills and take up challenging roles and responsibilities.
To aspire high in usability analysis and designing user centered applications and websites, to contribute to over all company growth in terms of high end UX design and development skillset.
Summary of responsibilities : * Responsible for product delivery, end-to-end * Manages web/mobile application in an agile environment, as product owner * Design and implement a web-based, cloud-based, scalable UI and user Experience * Uses lean methodologies to develop and iterate on a minimum viable product (MVP) vision Currently used UI tools www.samita.info * Creates user experience and development artifacts - including ...
Human Factors & Ergonomics Safety Specialist with over 17 years’ experience in the Human Factors, Ergonomics and Safety disciplines.
- Apply knowledge, skills and abilities from the human factors, ergonomics, and safety professions when developing or updating systems used by your user population. - Improve the human interface component of a given system to increase the usability, safety, and/or accessibility for your user population in order to increase the safety, productivity, or comfort for the workforce and/or to eliminate or reduce design-driven e...