CV, Curriculum Vitae and Online Resumes Search
Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for Teller-Manager job results?
Click Here to search for Teller-Manager in our 2.4M jobs.
Online Resumes with "Teller Manager"
Hard worker and willing to learn new things.
Ideal Companies: Teller Manager
Tags for this Online Resume: banking
To become associated with an organization that believes in outstanding customer service and teamwork that leads to success.
my career goal is to reach my full potential.I also have excellent customer service skills .
A job in adminstrative work. I have been in banking for 11 years and I think it is time for a change. I am very much a multi tasker. I want a job that is not only challenging but rewarding.
I am looking for an internship in accouting or finance industry. I am also willing to work as a bookeeper for a part-time job.
Looking for experience to grow skills, exceptional coaching skills often piloting New positions and programs for current position, adaptable
• Dedicated and skilled business professional with over 15 years of administrative support and management experience • Experienced coordinator for national marketing/telemarketing efforts/programs and membership director of national organization • Strong writing skills, including employee handbook, technical, and creative
Tags for this Online Resume: writing and researching, telemarketing filings and procedures, office management, finance management, teambuilding and training, policies and procedures implementation and management
Diversely skilled with exceptional accuracy and attention to detail who likes to lead by example. Very proud of work ethic and discipline that has developed through varied career experiences.
I would like to get into the banking/credit union industry. I believe the skills I have obtained while working in a number of finance related management positions make me an outstanding candidate for a banking management position.