CV, Curriculum Vitae and Online Resumes Search
Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for Syncsort job results?
Click Here to search for Syncsort in our 2.4M jobs.
Online Resumes with "Syncsort"
When I fix a program, it stays fixed. I am a Maintenance programmer. Some people can or will, not do this type of work. I can and will.
I have been a mainframe developer for twelve of my fourteen years as an application programmer. The other two were in support of Micro Focus COBOL and Lawson systems in 2004 and 2005. I have a great deal of experience using COBOL, DB2, CICS, JCL, Endevor, and various utilities such as QMF, File-Aid, Syncsort/DFSORT, and IDCAMS. I have completed many projects with little or no supervision and I have often assisted less exp...
• Having around 9 years of work experience in Information Technology Industry, worked as Analyst, Sr.developer, and Onsite Coordinator. • Conversant with full life cycle of Software Development including Requirement Analysis, Program Design, Development, Unit testing, System Testing, Integration Testing, Maintenance, Support and Documentation. • Experience in Maintenance and Development/Enhancement of Application System...
Results-oriented, can-do professional with over 10 years of exemplary project management, consultative analytical support and system/program development experience seeks a position in Project Management, Data Analysis and/or Project Development either within the Information Systems Department or as an end-user professional. Areas of experience as either a salaried employee or consultant include seven years of Healthcare A...
• Senior IT professional with 15 years of expertise in development and maintenance of insurance, brokerage and business applications involving full project life cycle participation, design, implementation, testing, and post implementation support using mainframe and PC platforms. • A Programmer/Analyst and database developer who is highly involved in analysing, debugging and enhancing a performance for DB2 stored procedure ...
IT Project Manager/Business Analyst - 15 + yearsof IT experience in projects concerning IBM Mainframes, Web Application development and Quality Assurance. Well experienced in SDLC models like Waterfall, Agile [Scrum] methodologies, configuration managemen
Led a team to successfully implement and maintain Account Receivable, VOIP Billing, Virtual Termination Settlement, Integrated Services and International Revenue Analysis systems for the Finance and Marketing group Involved in all aspects of this project including analyzing the Business requirements, creating system requirements, detail design phase, providing LOE, requesting resources, creating and monitoring schedules; co...
Tags for this Online Resume: COBOL, CICS, DB2/CICS, DB2/SQL/SP, SQL/T-SQL, JCL/Proc’s/Drivers, REXX, XML, VSAM., MS SQL Server 2000/2005/2008, MS Access, MS SQL Server Reporting Services/BI, Pervasive Data Integrator (ETL Tool), TSO/ISPF, File Aid, Xpeditor, Platinum and BMC tools for DB2, IBM Utilities, , SYNCSORT, INSYNC, ENDEVOR, SPUFI, QMF, NDM, FTP/SFTP, Mercury QC, MS Project Server, MS Visio, MS Project, MS Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Photoshop, MS Office, Visual Source Safe, Visual Slick Edit, Hummingbird Host Explorer, BMSGT, Remedy Change Management.
To provide a high level of expertise in a challenging but enjoyable environment.
To obtain a position with a growth oriented and technically current employer.
A business process savvy and a technically strong and experienced I/T Specialist with extensive experience in Mainframe Application Development, Maintenance and Design who takes pride in delivering timely exceptional operational results to the highest standard of performance and business ethics.
Profile: Highly-driven, motivated and detail-oriented IT professional with over 22 years of experience in supporting Financial Services applications, and technical foundation in business analysis, project management, QA, DATAMGT and software development-over 10 years developing and training others in COBOL software applications- seeks position with dynamic establishment that welcomes focus, initiative and dedication. Excell...
Professional Summary: Professional Summary: * 10+ years of IT industry experience in a Mainframe Technology with an extensive experience and Strong in Estimate analysis design, development documentation Testing Implementation Maintenance of Application Software and creation of complex programs. * Strong in development enhancement and management roles with an exposure in end-to-end release management. Provide 24X7 Production...