CV, Curriculum Vitae and Online Resumes Search
Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for Site-Development-Manager job results?
Click Here to search for Site-Development-Manager in our 2.4M jobs.
Online Resumes with "Site Development Manager"
• Writing, editing and proofreading proposals and related pursuit documents. • Providing strategic direction, developing content and coordinating the execution of direct mail campaigns. • Conducting research for selected business development pursuits. • Developing content and writing copy for marketing collateral including brochures and web site. • Developing and managing target and contact lists. • Providing suppor...
Intermediate in VB.NET, C, C++, Java, SQL, SQL server, HTML, XHTML & Flash. Good knowledge in networking also. Comfortable with all versions of computer, and their parts. Good typing speed. Knowledge of Web design concepts. Site development and management skills. Knowledge of basic Web technology concepts. Experience with Web applications and tools. Very creative, challenging, loyal, and honest.
Ideal Companies: related to IT
I have worked mostly in the construction side of the wireless industry. I have worked my way up from being a tower climber to being a Site Development Manager and or a Construction Manager. I am dedicated to my work and with my experience, I feel that I can contribute greatly to any company that will give me a chance.
Ideal Companies: Any
Design and build type projects from single family track development to commercial high rise structures,shopping centers,warehousing complexes and high end tenant improvements offices and shopping centers
Outstanding communication and negotiation skills.
Ideal Companies: Large scale developer
Accounts Management, Executive, Senior Cousel, CEO Business Accounting bachelor student - MBA/JD Program interests - Real Estate Law - Preference for Telecom -
Adept relationship builder and interpersonal communicator with 11 years of experience leading marketing and account management initiatives. Project manager skilled at keeping assignments within budget and delivering them on time. Creative Web site developer/manager with track record of building customer bases through online initiatives.
Experienced real estate residential and new construction sales, site development and management, telecommunications signal tower site acquisitions and lease extensions, knowledge of legal real estate contracts and negotiations.