CV, Curriculum Vitae and Online Resumes Search
Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for Scientific-Research- job results?
Click Here to search for Scientific-Research- in our 2.4M jobs.
Online Resumes with "Scientific Research "
an analytical, biaoanalytical chemist or reviewer position in academic or industrial environment.
Business Analyst - Scientific Research
I would like to return to the scientific research field. I have been in the hospital arena for over twenty years and would like to change back to the research arena.
I am seeking a position in a scientific research, technical, or engineering capacity on Florida's Space Coast. I am currently a graduate student in Florida Institute of Technology's Department of Physics and Space Sciences, and plan to continue part-time graduate study after securing a full-time job in a related field.
Work in an environment where I can make a contribution to work in hematology, diabetes or cancer.
• 9 Years of basic research experience (Clinical Molecular Biology and Bio-Chemistry) • Excellent organization skills • Detail oriented • Solid knowledge of microbes and anti-infective therapy • Leader of quality assurance team ensuring adherence with state and federal regulations • Ability to work as part of a team or independently • Solid knowledge of adherence to federal and state regulations (JACHO) • Indust...
To utilize a truly unique combination of profound scientific research and analysis skills, developed most recently in the fast-paced, results-and-detail-oriented Department of Integrative Genomics at Princeton University, as well as excellent communication skills, developed during a Master of Arts in Teaching program at The College of New Jersey, in order to thrive within the Clinical Trial Management field.
To be involved in active scientific research leading to drug discovery or advancement of science