CV, Curriculum Vitae and Online Resumes Search
Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for Safety-Leadership job results?
Click Here to search for Safety-Leadership in our 2.4M jobs.
Online Resumes with "Safety Leadership"
metal/fabricator,machinist,brake/press operator&just an all around skilled gentleman
Tags for this Online Resume: combination/welder
• Reputable-Chemical Food/Feed Plant Manager and Operations Leader with a successful background orchestrating start-ups, streamlining processes and managing operations.
* Outstanding GIS Specialist with extensive background in all aspects of GIS including analysis, development, maintenance, training, and support. * Strong experience in wide range of ESRI technologies from ArcInfo Desktop to ArcGIS Server, ArcPad and ArcObjects. * Recognized for providing thorough system and end-user documentation. * Received financial award for creating and executing ArcGIS training program for over 70 ...
Seeking Resident Care Director / Health & Wellness Director position in an assisted living community that provides a loving and caring atmosphere to residents and staff. Prefer employer who insists on providing excellent medical care, allows creativity and individualized growth, and interested in long term employment of staff.
Ideal Companies: Assisted Living Community
Operations Professional â€“ Safety & Transportation Senior operations professional with twenty four years of proven transportation, warehousing and safety leadership experience. Well liked successful manager with excellent communication skills.
33 yrs. experience structural & pipe safety leadership nccer instructor & evaluator
â€śHard Working Safety Engineer and Team Playerâ€ť Dear Sir or Madam: I am writing in response to your advertised position opening. I have over 15 years Safety Engineer experience working directly with Corporate Clients, Mineral Management Service, OSHA, Coast Guard, Safety Leadership, and other Federal Organizations. Please feel free to contact me with any additional questions at ...
to secure a senior level management position where I can leverage my strong results-oriented and innovative skills with over 20 years of experience in manufacturing, engineering and safety leadership
Occupational and environmental health and safety leadership role in a fast-paced cutting edge organization.
Fifteen years of manufacturing experience recently completed the Executive MBA at Drexel. Interested in new opportunities in any field, not limited to manufacturing. Strong with statistics and data interpretation. High level of computer literacy.
Ideal Companies: Open
Seeking a multi-task document control position in a commissioning and start-up phase in the O&G and Mining industry. I have 30yrs experience to include the following: an Admin Clerk /Paralegal /MCpl /Vehicle Technician. I have taken many advance technical courses, training in safety, leadership, computer languages/programs, and a three-year buisiness education diploma. I adapt quickly to new tasks, learn quickly, willing...
Bringing Value, Safety and Leadership to the Enterprise