CV, Curriculum Vitae and Online Resumes Search
Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for Rotating-Equipment job results?
Click Here to search for Rotating-Equipment in our 2.4M jobs.
Online Resumes with "Rotating Equipment"
I'm a maintenance and projects manager with 15 years of experience in managing people, budgets, reviewing and writing policies, training and development, monitoring and evaluating equipment performance, building and commishioning operating units and utilizing technical resources so solve complex problems.
Tags for this Online Resume: Kentucky, Colorado, Maintenance, Projects, Management, Reliable, budgets, Sense of urgency, Right the first time, Innovative, Dependable, Manufacturing, Refinery, Rotating equipment, Operations, SAP, Power Point, Excel, Outlook, Manage, Determined
Tags for this Online Resume: Rotating equipment engineer, Mechanical engineer in oil & gas, Mechanical engineer in offshore and onshore projects, Mechanical Engineer package, Senior rotating equipment and package engineer, Senior mechanical engineer
• Working in saurastra chemicals, Division of Nirma Ltd. Porbandar From 1st march as NDT Engineer • Conditioning monitoring of machine • Vibration Testing of all rotating equipment(Fan, Compressor, Motor etc.) by SPM vibration Analyser 4011 • Ultrasonic Thickness testing • Dye Penetration Test for Welding cracks. • Temperature Mesurement by Temperature Gun
For 2 years, I was an applications engineer for Eureka Pumps Americas' Inc. This position included heavy project documentation, design using AutoCAD 2D and 3D, flow calculations, and sales engineering. I have experience in rotating equipment engineering and design too. I would prefer to move into the design engineering field where I would see myself continuing working with computer aided design in the Naval Architecture-Ma...
A position as a facilities reliability, project or rotating equipment engineer for a production company or major design firm