CV, Curriculum Vitae and Online Resumes Search
Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for Project-Budgeting job results?
Click Here to search for Project-Budgeting in our 2.4M jobs.
Online Resumes with "Project Budgeting"
Highly Motivated Business Professional with over 20 years of IT management experience. Successfully delivered complex enterprise application enhancements and data conversions for large corporate clients.
Ideal Companies: Companies with work sites in New Jersey or Eastern PA.
Cost Analyst with 9 years of producing project budgets and profit and loss reports on a weekly and ad-hoc basis. Heavily experienced in research, variance analysis, budget development based on historical data and current trend analysis. Seeking to continue in the Costing or Budgeting arena.
To join a company where my years of hands on retail marketing knowledge, proven results and love for the industry can be used to increase revenue, strengthen Brand recognition and creatively support all sales opportunities in your company’s segment.
Seeking a position in which my strong management, interpersonal and organizational skills will have valuable application. As a high energy, self-motivated, self-starter with a history of developing efficient, highly productive, team oriented workforces; I wish to join a progressive and growth oriented company. Seeking a position that will utilize my past experience and knowledge of sales projections, budget control, and sta...
• Supervision of assistants, foreman, subcontractors and other construction related personnel. • Implemented the planning, coordinating, execution and completion of work on time and within the project budget. • Maintained a safe workplace and daily safety inspections • Upheld and maintaining client relationship Project Management Team and Owners • Organized and conducted weekly job site meetings with Project Management ...
Ideal Companies: Construction/Design Build
Project Budget Manager - 15 years experience in cost/schedule development, implementation & analysis
My career objective is to perform in a professional environment providing financial program management expertise. My objective is to be innovative while implemeting cost effective, program management objectives to develop and execute program budgets, schedules and cost analysis. I hope to apply my skills and experience to provide onging project administration, variance analysis, and executive reporting.
I have over 30 years experience as a Team Leader, Project Architect and Project Manager in the healthcare field. Projects include both new and renovation projects. I have acted as a Studio Director and Director of Architectural Services, as well as running my own 10 man design firm and working as an owner’s facilities rep. I have been responsible for all project phases and project delivery, as well as setting project bud...
high energy supervision and sales profesional with exeptional interpersonal communication and leadership skills and a wide global perspective on bus. Speak two lenguages at a professional level(english/spanish) Skills: Resourceful,loyal,creative experienced and a team player
Ideal Companies: residential and commercial building companies or any other Company that offers the challenge and the grow I am looking for
Ideal Companies: Accenture Booze Allen IBM HP Diamond Rock
• Dedicated SAP BW/ BI Analyst with 6 years of SAP BW/BI BO and SAP ABAP/4 experience. • Experience to drive projects through full development cycle within project and budget parameters. Exposed to all phases of project from Blueprinting, Configuration, Development, Integration Testing, Cutover, and Training to Go Live. Mainly solution delivery and result-oriented individual in analyzing project situations and implementing ...
Multifaceted senior design professional with over 10 yrs experience in project management, full-service design and leadership roles of complex teams. Responsible for design concept, master planning, and sales. Project budgeting, scheduling, project staffing, code review, permitting and coordination with outside consultants. My career objective is to be in a design managerial position.
Actively pursuing a career with a company in any industry that could utilize my extensive background in managing operations succesfully.
Tags for this Online Resume: Result Driven, Director of Operations, Operations Manager, Multi-Sites, P&L, Contract Negotiations, Business Development, Contract Management, Profit Enhancement, Results Driven