CV, Curriculum Vitae and Online Resumes Search
Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for Podiatrist job results?
Click Here to search for Podiatrist in our 2.4M jobs.
Online Resumes with "Podiatrist"
Ideal Companies: Private Offices Physician Groups
Tags for this Online Resume: Podiatrist
1. Stability; 2. Working from home with computer skills in which I possess. 3. Being able to offer a company the dedication and nursing administrative skills that I have obtained while working in Nursing Administration for the past four years. 4. Obtaining new skills coupled with my present knowledge I feel I can be a valuable asset to any company.
Ideal Companies: Insurance Companies
Diagnose and treat foot and ankle pathology
PODIATRIST / SURGEON
Looking for a position as a podiatrist.
To use my professional skills from the past 25 years in private practice in a different clinical setting
I have been in practice for 10 years now and am looking for an opportunity that will bring me not only challenges professionally but personally as well. My current emphasis is on diabetic education and wound care with a special interest in Charcot reconstruction and trauma surgery. I have a background in trauma of the foot and ankle and my research activities during residency and private practice have included diabetes, spo...
To utilize and continue my work in the podiatry medial field.
Provide skilled and personable healthcare to a healthcare community where I can become an active, energetic and meaningful participant.
To work as a podiatrist for a private office or a health organization.
To obtain the necessary skills required for a challenging and rewarding career in the field of Podiatric Medicine and Surgery with an emphasis on diabetic foot care.