CV, Curriculum Vitae and Online Resumes Search
Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for Phase-I-III-Clinical-trials job results?
Click Here to search for Phase-I-III-Clinical-trials in our 2.4M jobs.
Online Resumes with "Phase I III Clinical trials"
I am looking to explore opportunities as a senior research director in the pharmaceutical or biotech industry. I have extensive experience in basic and clinical research in atherosclerosis, hypertension, lipids, diabetes and obesity (>100 papers, multiple NIH grants). I am program director of a Clinical Research Center, and Director of a Division of Clinical Pharmacology. My training included work in a intensive phase I-III...
• Clinical Research Consultant with over 28 years of Pharmaceutical/Biotech experience including Phase I – III clinical trial development with direct involvement in multiple FDA/ICH submissions leading to six NDA approvals. • Extensive monitoring domestically and internationally, training and mentoring innumerable CRAs/Monitors in the field which lead to further training responsibilities with Study Teams and Management Te...
I am a Senior Drug Safety professional, board-certified in Ob-Gyne with 20 plus years career in the pharmaceutical/biotech industry. Experience with phase I - III clinical trials and post-market drug safety in US and international setting. Created full-service, compliant Drug Safety department beginning from phase III through approval and post-market surveillance (various therapeutic area targeted therapy). Experience with ...
Tags for this Online Resume: Clinical Research, monitoring, Cancer, Prestudy, initiation and close out visits, Inflammatory Diseases, Cardiovascular, regulatory review, Good Clinical Practices, New Jersey, Phase I - III Clinical trials, EDC, drug accountability, infectious diseases, laboratory and study supply, IRB documentation
PROFESSIONAL SUMMARY I am a clinical research professional with over eighteen years of progressive experience in the areas of clinical management, study recruiting, study coordinator and data management in the clinical research site environment. Key focus areas are Phases I-III clinical trials across the following therapeutic studies: Analgesia, Cardiovascular, CNS, Gastroenterology, Genitourinary, Infectious Disease, Neuro...
Impacting upcoming treatments and improving quality of life for patients with cancer