CV, Curriculum Vitae and Online Resumes Search
Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for Perioperative job results?
Click Here to search for Perioperative in our 2.4M jobs.
Online Resumes with "Perioperative"
* Excellent interpersonal communication skills with the ability to work well with a multidisciplinary team including patient, other health professionals, and family members. * 3 years of experience in acute care setting (adult and pediatrics, Perioperative nursing care * Excellent patient assessment skills. * Ability to be flexible and work efficiently in a fast pace environment with changing priorities. * Exceptional prob...
Result driven Project Management professional with more than 20 + years of experience in the Tri-Service Military Healthcare IT industry and a proven track record of delivering projects on time. Possess extensive experience with contract management and deliverables. Innovative and quality driven with extensive corporate & military industry knowledge, versatility, and strategic acumen. Possesses the communication, organ...
Tags for this Online Resume: Training, Resource Allocations, Risk Analysis, Leadership, Budgeting, Coding, Configuration Management, Configure, Project Management, Implementation, Proposals, Military Healthcare
Ideal Companies: Johns Hopkins Hospital
I am a very well educated advanced practice nurse. I am a CNOR as well as a retired CNM. One of my influences on my career is becoming a patient myself. I had breast cancer 10 years ago and becoming a patient with a major surgery...mastectomy and reconstruction. Most of my nurses were great although I ended up teaching my night shift nurses how to take care of me. It was a difficult time in my life but a very good reminder ...
Improve the US Healthcare System with smart innovation leveraging senior executive experience and my most recent hands-on healthcare IT role to contribute to the success of healthcare focused organization.
Tags for this Online Resume: Management, Health Care Industry, Nursing, Applications, Documentation, Home Health, Oncology, Security, Surgery, VITAL SIGNS, Chief Information Officer, Healthcare, Acute Care, Connected Devices, IT Security, Certified Heatlhcare CIO, Ambulatory Care, Post-Acute Care, Pharmaceutial, Genomics, Software Development