CV, Curriculum Vitae and Online Resumes Search
Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for Outlook-Expert job results?
Click Here to search for Outlook-Expert in our 2.4M jobs.
Online Resumes with "Outlook Expert"
My ideal position would be as an assistant to a Director, Managing Partner, or CEO of an organization; handling day-to-day office operations, secretarial responsibilities as well as supervisory responsibilities to the additional office staff. I am great at organizing, scheduling, calendaring, creating correspondence, training staff and work well whether independantly or in a team.
Tags for this Online Resume: Type 100 wpm, Microsoft Office Expert, Access Expert, PowerPoint Expert, Excel Expert, Transcription Expert, Research Expert, 8 Years Direct Supervisory Experience, Assisted CEO's, Directors, Managers, Partners and Associates, Calendaring Expert, Outlook Expert
I am looking for a positive environment where I can utilize my talents and work independently. I have the ability to start and complete projects efficiently with little to no supervision to include budget, analysis, and time management.
• 31 years of experience in a variety of financial and accounting fields, to include 18+ years in Program Control Analysis • During my 31 years with Northrop Grumman, I have advanced in my career gaining increasing responsibility and higher level positions with hard work and dedication. I enjoy working in a team environment and helping junior analysts, while also learning new concepts from them. • EVMS Basic Knowledge t...
Ideal Companies: Government contractors large or small