CV, Curriculum Vitae and Online Resumes Search
Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for Organization-development job results?
Click Here to search for Organization-development in our 2.4M jobs.
Online Resumes with "Organization development"
A multi-lingual business process analyst with a MIS, MA and JD and secret level security clearance and over 10 years professional experience dedicated to Business Intelligence, Business Process Improvement, COGNOS configuration, Sarbanes-Oxley compliance analysis, project leadership, research and writing, testing/quality assurance, technical support, and contract negotiations in IT, Legal, Government, Telecom, Pharmaceutica...
retail sales, operations & management, tenant improvement and construction; organization development consulting and training.
Tags for this Online Resume: Organization development
• Over 10 years experience in the banking industry ranging from teller responsibilities to human resource duties. • Proven success in establishing strong relationships with both internal and external clients to ensure success. • Strong leadership talents, “team player” attitude and spirit, and the natural ability to establish consensus among cross-functional areas. • Capable of managing people and procedures from a “big...
Experienced information technology specialist with advanced skill in managing and architecting network infrastructure systems and security.
• Highly self-motivated sales professional with verifiable record of exceeding established goals and winning awards • Ability to consistently establish rapport and productive relationships with clients and co-workers • Management skills include demonstrated success in training, supervising and motivating employees
Enthusiastic, creative and trainable recent graduate with proven ability to meet established goals and deadlines. Excellent verbal/written communication, project management, and presentation skills. Meets challenges head-on and always finds a way to effectively complete multiple tasks or projects.
More than 10 years experience of comprehensive human resources experience including Compensation Design/Awards, Recruitment and Retention, Conflict Resolution, Change Management, Labor Relations and Benefit Administration. Proven experience collaborating with senior Executives/Management to conduct Human Resources Strategic planning in order to support further corporate goals. Possess broad knowledge of human resources...
Ideal Companies: Google, Genentech, Wegsman Food Market, Container Store, SC Johnson & Son, Whole Foods Market, Network Applinace, Boston Consulting Group, Methodist Hospital System, Adobe Systems, Bain & Company, Baptist Health Care, Nike, Aflac, Men's Wearhouse, CarMax, AMX, Holder Construction Company, Beryl Co. Ultimate Software, Stark Investments, Acuity, Nevada Federal Credit Union, Eileen Fisher, Integer Group, Sage Products, Inc.
HR Startegic Partner that recognizes that investing in your people results in increased revenue and profits and customers
Ideal Companies: open
Leads a worldwide recruiting organization to develop and executive highly innovative and very creative recruiting campaigns. Has authority to work directly with the Executive Team to develop comprehensive and lasting Talent Acquisition Management systems.
Ambitious and results oriented. Great motivator and trainer. Highly creative and resourceful. Excellent planner. Exceptional team player. Very persistent and persuasive. Versatile and creative.
Bilingual, High Achiever, Extremely Organized, Highly Articulate, Responsible, Loyal, Very positive & upbeat, Vendor Relationships, Thrive on Challenges
Ideal Companies: GE,
Over 15 years experience in Human Resources/Training and Labor Relations with federal government facilities. Possess excellent verbal, written and electronic media skills. Experience includes personal and professional growth counseling, EO/SH formal and informal resolution, safety risk mitigation development, employee training in OSHA and EO/SH subjects with associated electronic record maintenance.