CV, Curriculum Vitae and Online Resumes Search
Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for Not-for-Profit job results?
Click Here to search for Not-for-Profit in our 2.4M jobs.
Online Resumes with "Not for Profit"
Administrative, event planning, program development,
Ideal Companies: Not-for-Profit
Full time Financial analyst position. Not- for- profit preferred
Excited about discovering new opportunities in Healthcare Management and/or contributing my experience, proven skill sets, and authentic work ethic in the Not For Profit/Non-Profit environment.
- Award-winning communications professional with diverse experience. Resourceful, deadline-oriented creative thinker with strong communication, interpersonal, research, project management, interviewing and presentation skills. Strategic thinker who creates targeted messages based on audience needs. - Creates lively online and printed materials - Experienced in pharmaceutical/health/wellness, technology, telecom, not...
Tags for this Online Resume: Leadership/Governance Development
Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor working in a not-for-profit agency providing services for individuals dually diagnosed with Mental Illnesses and Developmental Delays.
Ideal Companies: any counseling service. My ideal job would be providing counseling services for depressed women
Director level position or higher in professional development/education/certification in a not-for-profit association in the Baltimore/DC area.
Mr. Shoup has been tackling data-centric problems for 7 years across numerous industries including high-technology, retail, IT professional services, network services, publishing, higher education and not-for-profit markets. Combining a background in business finance along with acquired, complex technical skills, Mr. Shoup is able to smoothly make the transition between technical and business development skill sets as eithe...
Ideal Companies: Open
I have a varied work experience history that fits most businesses. Having worked with the public in some of their worst circumstances, as well as their best, I know how to work with people. As a business entrepreneur, I know about innovation, client satisfaction and management of personnel and resources.