CV, Curriculum Vitae and Online Resumes Search
Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for Network-Infrastructure job results?
Click Here to search for Network-Infrastructure in our 2.4M jobs.
Online Resumes with "Network Infrastructure"
A Network Engineer with 10+ years of expertise in managing, analzing, designing, and deploying compuer, server, and network infrastructure. This includes laying and punching down cable to switch, router, firewall and wifi access programming to server set up and deployment to maintaining all said and existing equipment for many years. Also bring diversified background with exceptional technical and trouble shooting a...
Senior Computer Operator with experience in advanced troubleshooting techniques. Extensive knowledge of corporate network infrastructure, Network Communications, Batch processing (Distributed/Mainframe) or I-Net Applications, Monitoring availability of pr
• 12+ Years technical and financial experience in the design, sales, support and management of IT infrastructure. • 7+ Years experience managing, leading and coaching technical personnel. • Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills • Proven track record of cost savings and infrastructure improvement. • Ability to communicate highly technical information to all levels, engineer through C-level.
Senior Member of Technical Staff with over fifteen (15) years in Teleecommunication with AT&T, Lucent adn Veri
To continue to evolve in the Telecommunication field with advancement opportunities while using my vast knowledge of telecom software and hardware infrastructure associated to telecommunication.
· Perform data restores as requested from users employed around the world · Process data storage tapes from kick-off to archival status. · Participated in the wiring and racking of physical servers. · Perform maintenance on servers such as replacing drives, memory, NIC cards, and did basic troubleshooting. Rebooted servers as needed. · Participated in the initial effort to virtualize servers of which we now have approxi...
Ideal Companies: computer and data room
A results-oriented individual with more than twenty six years of proven experience in PC based Network Administration and Desktop Technical Support. Excellent reputation for having interpersonal and customer service skills. Major strengths include all areas of Windows 3.x, Windows 95/98/ME, Windows NT4.0, Windows 2000/XP Pro/Home, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2000/2003 network infrastructure as well as all aspects of TCP...
IT Technology Manager with twelve years of progressive experience and responsibility managing multi-platform systems, networks and data centers in businesses such as financial services, consulting, call centers, web hosting and hardware/software operations. Excellent in bringing less than optimal operations and disparate teams together to create exceptionally efficient organizations. Well versed in ITIL Best Practices wit...
Ideal Companies: Cadbury Schweppes USA Inc., Capital One, Carpet Mills of America, Centennial Fine Wine & Spirits, FedEx Kinko’s, Fossil Inc., Freed’s Home Furnishings, Frito-Lay Inc., JCPenney Co., Inc., Mattress Giant Inc., Penson Worldwide, Inc., PepsiCo Inc., TGI Friday’s System, The Container Store Inc., Tuesday Morning Inc., Two Rows Restaurant & Brewery
Committed to delivery of exceptional performance in out network infrastructure
Ideal Companies: Climber.com
Tags for this Online Resume: development
Extensive experience in wireless/landline telcommunication ranging from Network infrastructure architecture to handset design, integration, testing and support.
Certified Network Engineer with more than 6 years of extensive experience with large-scale enterprise local area and wide area network technologies, remote network infrastructure management, design and network security. Proven experience in Cisco routing and switching technologies, network implementation and troubleshooting. Adapts easily to fast-paced, rapidly changing, and often-ambiguous environments
Seeking a leadership position in broadband technology, including network, infrastructure, and devices engineering and project management