CV, Curriculum Vitae and Online Resumes Search
Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for NMR job results?
Click Here to search for NMR in our 2.4M jobs.
Online Resumes with "NMR"
AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS Wellsite Geologist (Specialization Geo-Steering) * More than 20 years diversified international experience in exploration and development. Specializing in real-time directional steering, horizontal, and multilateral wells, both in carbonates and clastics. * Directed drilling operations on-site, to specifically include geosteering activity in horizontal wells, with full utility of LWD and MWD. * Expertise...
● Utilizes broad technical knowledge and troubleshooting skills to perform testing of a various biological matrices ● Utilizes Labnotes, Watson for transferring the samples and data ● Experiences in current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP), current Good Laboratory Practice (cGLP), Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA), Food & Drug Administration (FDA), requirements and Health Author...
Ideal Companies: Pharmaceutical
Tags for this Online Resume: Manufacturing, High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC), Teamwork, Troubleshooting, Research, Instrumentation, Chemistry, HYGIENE, Millenium (Sw-Fin/Admin), Millennium
Quality Assurance Manager having expertise in quality assurance functions of pharmaceutical and chemical industry from inception to completion while communicating horizontally and vertically in a highly regulated FDA/EU environment. Possess a background in both Fortune 500, entrepreneurial and start-up environments. Experienced in the followings: Overseeing the program at the site i.e. equipment/personnel qualification/val...
To develop the research in Technology and Chemistry to unprecedented dimensions and discover and invent novel fields . Experienced with qualitative and quantitative analysis of organic and inorganic chemicals .Flexible professional who embraces teamwork, but also enjoys working independently with proficient administrative and management skills.
I am inspired to be a geologist that specialized in identifying and predicting geological depositions in a wide range of clastic and carbonate environments. I want to utilize the latest logging technology, 3-D seismic to create static litho-facies models. I want to use my understanding of tectono-stratigraphy concepts, play analysis and Monty Carlo modeling to predict rock types and pore fluids movement in unknown areas.