CV, Curriculum Vitae and Online Resumes Search
Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for Model-management job results?
Click Here to search for Model-management in our 2.4M jobs.
Online Resumes with "Model management"
Solid Background in Financial Analysis and Sarbanes Oxley, Section 404. Self Motivated and and highly driven individual. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
-Marketing abilities -Ability to grasp complex concepts quickly -Proven ability to multi-task and prioritize -Proactive in a fast-paced environment -Committed to excellence and integrity -Acute attention to detail -Sales Management -Abilit...
Ideal Companies: Mid-sized consulting practices focusing on the strategic delivery of ERP-based solutions to meet clients'business goals
Over twenty years experience in business, computer, project, and data analysis/ management, business process reengineering/continuous/total quality improvement, facilitation, administrative management, and program/project development and training, and management supported by advanced formal education and specialized training. Masters degree in Information Systems Management emphasized structured analysis and design techniq...
Data Modeling management position or contract position
To achieve a supervisory position in retail services.To serve as a leader,role model, and manager for team members,by supervising,coaching,and training same to achieve sales,services, and outline goals.
Establish strong Public Relations and Marketing career with in the American Market.
* Support management planning and decision making by identifying, maintaining, and evaluating information; recommending actions. * Define financial situation by completing quantitative analysis. * Evaluate optional plans by identifying outcomes and potential returns. * Value assets by appraising current condition; assessing potential. * Recommend debt structures by analyzing refinancing options. * Build financial datab...
Ideal Companies: Any, since Financial Analysts are in demand by all industries.
Tags for this Online Resume: Financial Analysis, Financial Modeling, Risk Modeling and Management, Decision Analysis, Pro-forma Modeling, Sensitivity Analysis, Metrics Analysis, Relational Databases, Valuation, Real Options, Mergers and Acquisitions Support, Competitive Analysis and Benchmarking, Ad-hoc Analysis, Process Design and Redesign, Pricing, Budgeting, Forecasting, Reporting, Accounting, Variance, Project Management, P/L Management, Proposals, Statement of Work, SOW, Business Plans, Business Cases, Strategic Alliances, Monte Carlo Simulation, Scenario Analysis, Data Mining, Regression, Optimization, Volume/Mix/Share Simulations, Executive Presentations, Client Relations, Strategy Tools, Scorecards, Dashboards, DCF, NPV, IRR, ROI, EVMS, CLTV, AZS, TCO, Oracle, Hyperion, Essbase, SAP, SAS, SQL, Cognos, Crystal Reports, Siebel, PowerSim, @Risk, Crystal Ball, Unix/Linux, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft PPoint, Microsoft Project, Microsoft VBA
Highly skilled and experienced Accounting/Human Resources Professional. Great leader, creative, excellent written and oral communication skills.
A new challenge to demonstrate my ability to bring order and discipline of Agile, PMBok, ITIL to chaotic programs and projects
• Experience working with financial service industry and extensive knowledge of product and services. • Extensive knowledge of Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Treasury services and related operations. • Expertise in Financial and Management accounting, financial analysis and reporting. • Comprehensive experience in operational accounting, treasury management and compliance functions. • Experience in finance a...
Ideal Companies: Bank and Financial Institutions
Executive or architect position in IT which can utlize my Onshore/offshore management skills, and system integration (EAI) and business process/performance management technology experiences.