CV, Curriculum Vitae and Online Resumes Search
Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for Mcgraw job results?
Click Here to search for Mcgraw in our 2.4M jobs.
Online Resumes with "Mcgraw"
insightful, artistic, designer, right-brained, enthusiastic
Ideal Companies: any company that is open to new ways of thinking
Tags for this Online Resume: Medical Office Manager
* 8 years as a rebuild technition for Mcgraw Edison on their turbine rebuild crew *4 years as the production forman of Industrial Motor and Control Inc. * 11 years as the division manager of Industrial Motor and Control's El Paso Texas Division. * Retired in 1995 at an early age and was forced back into the workforce due to my wife's health. * Currently working as a maintenance tech for a plastic extrusion company that ...
Tags for this Online Resume: Office Manager or Coordinator
I currently work w/very poor, eldlerly, disabled people re getting rental housing.they can afford. I eralize there are people who cannot afford the bare essentials and wish to help. I also would love to work in a library re helping people find the books they would need, love or just like to read. I enjoy reading to children, and making reading seem more fun. Love babies and would like to work w/them in hospitals. givin...
Results with excellent organizational skills. Loyal, Accurate & precise in all aspects of work.
Articulate, meticulous college graduate eager to move into the professional editing sphere. Superb communication skills, keen and creative eye, team-oriented and fired up for new opportunities.
Ideal Companies: Random House, Mc-Graw Hill, Scholastic, Pearson, Elle, Vogue, Chicago Tribune, WSJ, The New Yorker, National Geographic, Wetpaint.com, any startup with fresh ideas and a socially responsible outlook.
Creative marketing teams and energetic, driven employees.
My good self-esteem, kindness and eager to grow in a good company.
Ideal Companies: Mercedes Benz McGraw Hill Bristrol Myers