CV, Curriculum Vitae and Online Resumes Search
Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for Master-Planner job results?
Click Here to search for Master-Planner in our 2.4M jobs.
Online Resumes with "Master Planner"
To take my + 10 years of experience and areas of expertise to a higher level and make a strong and effective contribution in accomplishing the organizational goals, To develop my potential and skills in the benefit of the company and thus provide opportunities of professional grow a...
obtain lead design position in a planning or design organization involved in large project creation and managenment of public, commercial or institutional facilities.
Tags for this Online Resume: Master Planner
My career goal is to find a position with a growth oriented company where I can put my skills to work
Searching to find a challenging opportunity managing one of many Supply Chain responsibilities to establish a win-win situation for myself and the company.
• Over 7 years of experience as an SAP R/3 Functional Consultant. • Certified and trained in SAP MM Configuration (SCM550) and Sales & Distribution (SCM600). • Two full life-cycle implementation projects with Joy Mining Machinery and Clariant Corporation, as well as extensive experience in many other projects for Enhancements, Production Support and ECC 6.0 Upgrade for PP and MM modules. • Resourceful, proactive an...
Ideal Companies: Joy Mining Machinery; Armstrong World Industries;Steelcase Inc
I want to be able to schedule order for the production floor or be a manager of a Facility
Experience in production planning, supply chain, inventory management and manufacturing and planning system.
To move back into manufacturing enviroment.