CV, Curriculum Vitae and Online Resumes Search
Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for Marketing-Plan job results?
Click Here to search for Marketing-Plan in our 2.4M jobs.
Online Resumes with "Marketing Plan"
I am looking to be a team player a part of a successful growing company
task-oriented, organized, creative, compassionate, casual, open-minded, giving, liberal, innovative, capable, intelligent, well read, intuitive, practical
Ideal Companies: The New York Times Conde Nast Target Barnes & Noble
Tags for this Online Resume: logo design
Attorney with diverse background and experience of over 20 years.
Ideal Companies: ACLU,
Independent thinker driven to succeed with minimal supervision.
Tags for this Online Resume: Marketing
Talented, organized, multi-lingual marketing professional. Responsible for planning, development, and implementation of all strategic and tactical consumer-marketing activities to enhance brand’s growth and profitability. Adept at communicating with management, vendors, and internal departments to coordinate overall marketing efforts.
Results-oriented marketing professional with significant experience in the direction of comprehensive, strategic marketing initiatives to meet business objectives. Expertise with global telecom and technology companies, both public and private, in driving brand awareness and market growth. Accomplished writer & editor. Solid leadership skills with experience in building and managing successful marketing teams. Well-regarded...
• Over 10 years experience in the banking industry ranging from teller responsibilities to human resource duties. • Proven success in establishing strong relationships with both internal and external clients to ensure success. • Strong leadership talents, “team player” attitude and spirit, and the natural ability to establish consensus among cross-functional areas. • Capable of managing people and procedures from a “big...