CV, Curriculum Vitae and Online Resumes Search
Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for Magazine-writing job results?
Click Here to search for Magazine-writing in our 2.4M jobs.
Online Resumes with "Magazine writing"
More than 10 years of experience in communications, including magazine writing and editing, speechwriting, Web/HTML content editing and public relations. Currently I am a freelance writer. Formerly, I was a managing editor for a national newsstand magazine.
I am a talented writer/editor who seeks to further my career via the written word.
Ideal Companies: Google, Yahoo, Sports Illustrated, Scout.com, Rivals.com, Field & Stream, CNN, ESPN, Coca-Cola, Habitat for Humanity, Southern Living, CDC, Atlanta Track Club, Weather Channel, Discover Channel, Turner Sports, American Cancer Society, Child Reach
Tags for this Online Resume: Features, Outdoor sports, Deadline, Long-range planning, Staff management, Blogs, Copy editing, White pages brainstorming, Sports writring, MS Office, Page Speed, Photography, SEO, College recruiting, Magazine writing, Newspaper
Experienced magazine/newspaper feature writer and editor with a definitive, witty voice and knack for telling fascinating human stories. Topic areas include food & wine, travel, wellness/spas, fashion, home decor/improvement, personality profiles. Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
Ideal Companies: Conde Nast Hearst Meredith (Publishing) Media That Deelivers
Great communicator and innovator. Created only company of its kind in this entire multi-billion dollar industry
Ideal Companies: Consumer services or products
Tags for this Online Resume: Training
* Weekly Sales Reports * Maintain weekly sales routes * Report to Branch manager challenges with properties and installations * Surpassed sales goals the first few months in the field. TXU Energy Commercial Acquisition Supervisor Houston, TX 4/2015 - 1/2016 * Supervised 26 outside Commercial Sales Professionals * Set Obtainable Quotas for sales Team based on previous years performance. * Administer mid-year and annual revie...