CV, Curriculum Vitae and Online Resumes Search
Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for Lean-Six-SIgma job results?
Click Here to search for Lean-Six-SIgma in our 2.4M jobs.
Online Resumes with "Lean Six SIgma"
To make a positive difference to a company, both profitablity and employee engagement
A strategic leader and mentor, able to build strong teams and inspire individuals to higher levels of achievement. Exceptional interpersonal skills; relate and interface easily at all levels and cross functionally. Determined, dedicated, flexible, strategic, passionate about continuous improvement.
Ideal Companies: Yamaha Motor Corp., Fluor Corp., Callaway Golf, Makita USA, Black and Decker, Fisker Automotive, Quantum Technologies, Targus, Oakley, Kubota Tractor, Kia Motors Corp., Behr Process Group, BAX Global, Parker Hannifin, Irvine Company, Johnson and Johnson, Armstrong, Kawasaki Motor Corp., Hyundai Motors America
Tags for this Online Resume: Business Process Improvement, Opertions Leadership, Program Management, P and L, Change Management, Strategy Development, Reliability Management, Director Operations, VP Operations, Plant Management, Six Sigma, Business Development, New Product Development, Supply Chain Management, Maintenance Management, Manufacturing Management, Operations Management
I am looking for a Supervisor or managers position where i can use my vast warehouse experiance to help both myself and my new company grow.
Tags for this Online Resume: Six Sigma
Highly motivated and individual professional with a focus on customer relations, leadership, mentoring and continuous improvement initiatives
• To exceed customer’s expectations, leading to sustainable Supply Chain Management success. • To develop and implement an efficient and highly visible supply chain process with an organization with a commitment to a Lean Six Sigma Methodology. • To utilize my 25 years of experience in procurement, contract, negotiating, and planning to further drive an organizations Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
1. Describe your top 3 skills, duration of experience with them, and the rating of your skill level (Strong, Medium, Light). I consider my top three skills as defined in the following areas: • (Strong) First, in Management Leadership and Administrative execution especially in the Quality arena with over 25 years at Management level, • (Strong) Secondly, in the Technical Knowledge and Applications of Quality program...
To obtain a position that will allow me to leverage my diversified years of experience through an integrated management system that results in the creation of a culture that makes the entire organization understand value in the context of health, safety, environment and quality and recognizes the need to integrate analysis and control of process impacts.
Tags for this Online Resume: Lean Six Sigma
Self motivated, detail oriented Business Analyst with expertise in Service Delivery and Operational Improvements. Accomplished change agent with successful track record using Lean Six Sigma methodologies to solve operational problems and provide cost savings. Proven report specialist; defines requirements, develops metrics and provides data analysis and trending. Enthusiastic problem solver who masters new responsibiliti...
My goal is to be working as a consultant facilitating hospital process improvements.
I am looking for a job that will allow me to solve and troubleshoot customers' production problems proactively and creatively.
Tags for this Online Resume: COBOL, SAS, RATIONAL TOOL ClearQuest, DB2/SQL, VSAM/JCL, TSO/ISPF, IT Service Management, E-Collaborate, Documentum, Wiki, ASSEMBLER, BASIC, MS ACCESS, EXCEL, PROJECT, VISIO, WORD, UNIX, CASE TOOLS, HYPERION, INFORMATICA, CITRIX
Positions in Aviation / Aerospace Fields in I.E., M.E. or Q.E. position as a key contributor or mid-level management in a fortune 500 Company with stable future and chance for advancement.
General Manager & Supply Chain Operations Professional managing & directing multi-company, multi-site, multi-team assignments in supply chain, operations, logistics, & distribution. Trained in the SCOR model, TQM, BPR, Lean, JIT, & Six-Sigma methodologies. Expertise with start-up operations meeting or exceeding expectations for budgets, schedules & key performance indicators. Accomplished manager with an earned reputatio...