CV, Curriculum Vitae and Online Resumes Search
Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for Layer-2 job results?
Click Here to search for Layer-2 in our 2.4M jobs.
Online Resumes with "Layer 2"
i have experience in construction and concrete work
Networking specialist with over 5 years of experience in telecommunications. Wide range of expertise in different network connectivity options between telecom operators. A candidate who wants to get a job as a network administrator in a company with high internet networking needs.
Highly accomplished Network Engineer with special expertise in installation and configuration, support, troubleshooting, and network redesigns. Cisco Certified. Consistent history of achieving maximum network reliability and availability levels for companies. Familiar with running Layer 2 and 3 technologies on enterprise networks in the US, Europe, Asia, and Africa. Adept at leading teams and projects.
• CCNA Certified Network Engineer with over 6 years of experience in IT industry. • Extensive knowledge and expertise in Routing, Switching, Firewall management, VOIP, VPN management, LAN/WAN. Extensive knowledge of configuring access servers for reverse telnet. • Excellent knowledge of routing protocols RIP (V1, V2) ,EIGRP, OSPF, IS-IS, BGP, OSPFv3, BGP in MPLS , CEF, VPN networks, Route Redistribution, Route maps, Dist...
Tags for this Online Resume: Cisco routers, switches, Networking , switches, TCP/IP, CCNA , OSPF, EIGRP,, Sagar, 718 N Monterey St ,APT# 308, Alhambra, CA, Ghumare, Ghumare, RIP, IGRP, BGP, Nokia IP 350, CISCO PIX 525, Sonic wall 300, 170, DNS, DHCP, Windows NT/2000/XP cluster servers/client, Linux, HP, IBM, Net Frame, Sniffers, Visio, MS Administration Tools / Support Tools, MS office, SSH, Web Services, Network Mapper, Project Management, CSS, Telnet, WAP and IIS, CCNA seurity
phases of customer contact from pre-sales activity to post-sales account management. • Prospecting for new business through lead generation. hi- speed data, internet, video, and voice • Responsible for telecommunication/wireless wholesale/import/export resale of product and services, contract negotiations, • Authorized Reseller • Developed a wholesale division & designedcodes forent...
Over 18+ years in IT industry. Background ranges from engineering, networking, escalation support, and technical support in environments ranging from professional to large scale complex enterprise environments. Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to interface with clients/vendors, administration/engineers and management. Extensive experience with Escalation Support, Windows (all versions), IBM servers...
• Product Management/Solution Architect of Advanced IP services (IPTV, VoIP, Layer 3/Layer 2 VPNs, Metro Ethernet) network design and Operation Support Systems (OSS) solutions covering the Fulfillment/Assurance areas of management. • senior analyst with excellence in market dynamics and competitive situation analysis.
I have 6 years of professional experience in Optical Networks (SDH (Sonet), DWDM, OTN , Ethernet) as well as Traditional Microwave and IP radio (Packet radio Ethernet layer 2 and layer 3, SDH/PDH) and remote management system like Netviewer; Handel technical escalations for technical requests, emergency cases and outages internally and towards customer. Indepth knowledge of most NSN platforms and multi vendor network manage...
WALTER AMORES ________________________________________________________ 8 FRANCINE AVENUE, WEST CALDWELL, NJ 07006 firstname.lastname@example.org 973-885-2963 OBJECTIVE: To assume a Management Level position that will take full advantage of the experiences and skills acquired from my telephony background. To be part of a team that works on the latest advances and hottest projects in the Telecommunications Industry. EXPERIENCE: ____...