CV, Curriculum Vitae and Online Resumes Search
Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for Land-Planning job results?
Click Here to search for Land-Planning in our 2.4M jobs.
Online Resumes with "Land Planning"
I am looking for a position with a multi-disciplinary architectural, engineering, land planning and/or surveying company that is in need of an experienced project manager. I would like to manage a design team responsible for production of site development plans that includes all or some of the disciplines listed above.
Challenges, Difficult Puzzles to solve.
To build a fulfilling expert career that allows me to use my creative skills in the field of Geography, Cartography, or various sub disciplines of GIS science and Urban land planning. I prefer a position that will allow me to further my development as a professional and offer advancement into a managerial role.
Senior Project Architect with extensive Project Management experience including: retail buildings, medical facilities, research and testing facilities, industrial buildings, airport structures, public works projects, correctional facilities, restaurants,
1. Senior Project Architect Position with an Architecture firm, (preferably one from Engineering News Record [ENR] list of Top 500 firms)doing projects with similar size and scope that are on my resume. 2. As a LEED Accredited Professional - Manage a corporate energy green building and sustainable design program for a major corporation for 1)upgrading their existing buildings to meet LEED Certification Standards, and 2)dev...
I'm seeking an environment where I can lead a team or execute directives entrepreneurially with Consultative deliverables that entail Market Planning, Sales Management & Corporate Development with travel internationally and local as well as work from my home office!
I would like to work as an in-house for a large land-holding / land development company as a Land Planner/Design & Development Manager/Operations Manager.
Dynamic, detail oriented, and hands-on with noted record of achievement overseeing multiple aspects of print and multimedia campaigns.
Extensive industry background focused on creativity, design, customer service, quality and cost-effectiveness. Skilled at estimating job costs, developing budgets, and distribution logistics. Expertise using strategies that create customer-first environments. Assertive and entrepreneurial with excellent communication skills.
Innovative professional with ability to overcome real estate markets
Ideal Companies: Laugh