CV, Curriculum Vitae and Online Resumes Search
Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for JPA job results?
Click Here to search for JPA in our 2.4M jobs.
Online Resumes with "JPA"
Learn more be apart of Fiber NETWORK
Tags for this Online Resume: Spring Framework
Java developer; J2EE, Struts, Hibernate, Ibatis, JPA
Tags for this Online Resume: java
To utilize my programming knowledge in Java and share my experience with the organization
I'm a Java J2EE Developer having 11 years of experience in the Banking Financial Insurance and Investments Domain
I have a diverse background in academic science and software development. The combination provides me with a different toolbox than the developer trained as a software engineer, and gives me insights that may not occur to others. The bulk of my software development experience is in configuration management (for an internal customer), and that has given expertise in distributed computing and asynchronous communication.
To obtain a position with a dynamic company which will utilize my legal and insurance expertise to minimize risk and to effectuate cost effective risk transfer.
Ideal Companies: Open
• I am having 11+ years’ experience in systems design and development with broad experience in providing enterprise solutions and technical services to clients with a strong object oriented technologies and web service. • Hands-on experience on Java, JEE with frameworks (JSF, Struts with Tiles, Spring, Hibernate), Web Services, Fuse ESB, EJB, JPA, SQL and UML as senior developer/lead. • Hands-on experienced in implementin...
Over 16 years of experience in requirement gathering, software design & development, coding, technical analysis, configuration management.