CV, Curriculum Vitae and Online Resumes Search
Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for JIRA job results?
Click Here to search for JIRA in our 2.4M jobs.
Online Resumes with "JIRA"
• Over 7+ years of experience in Web Application development and Test Automation • Involved in various stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) • Experience in Agile, Iterative and waterfall development process. • Extensive experience with Java Web Framework, with sound knowledge in Object oriented programming. • Experienced in automation testing with tools such as Selenium (Web Driver/IDE/ /TestNG and preparation...
To be part of a dynamic organization, with demanding and challenging work environment which constantly improves and enhances my skill sets by adding value to the organization.
IT professional with Software Life Cycle development experience with special skills in Configuration Management and Process improvement. Hands-on work with Dimensions Clearcase, Jira, Bambo and other build and CM tools.
Experienced, Multi-Skilled Digital Content Director, Producer & Manager Seeking New Opportunity - 13 Years of Experience - Near 11220
Since 2002, I have helped drive the digital efforts for major sports entities like the National Hockey League, New York Rangers, MSG Network and NBC Sports. My hands-on approach, technical / editorial skills and ability to connect the right dots through projects, builds or people management create a versatile asset to any fast-paced digital endeavor. I have a passion for user experience, writing, presentation and design t...
PROFILE AT A GLANCE Accomplished manager with experience of around 6-8 years in the field of Software Engineering/Data Structure in IT sector. My goal here is to bring about change. Though change is hard, the techniques and methods I use have been successfully and widely adopted across all teams in the whole organization. Having played various roles of Scum Master, Product Owner, Project Manager, Iteration Manager, Quality ...
To utilize my extensive skills in an IT Management or Analyst role with focus on internal and external client support, as well as release/change/incident/problem management process in a 24X7 production environment. Other key areas include process improvement, metric reporting including system and application performance as well as internal SLA's and KPI's. Result focused leader specialized in maintaining production up-time...