CV, Curriculum Vitae and Online Resumes Search
Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for INSTRUMENTS job results?
Click Here to search for INSTRUMENTS in our 2.4M jobs.
Online Resumes with "INSTRUMENTS"
High-impact Leader with 25 years of proven international experience planning, designing, developing, and implementing solutions through state-of-the-art methodologies, technology, training, and leadership. Demonstrates expert knowledge of flight vehicle performance, conceptual design and test, characteristics and 14 CFR Part 25 certification. Ability to communicate an organization’s vision and goals by developing and leadin...
Tags for this Online Resume: Integrate, Performance Testing, Publications, Test, Computer Aided Software Engineering, Product Development, Aerospace, Management, Test Engineering, Technology Development, FAA Certification, Technical Project Manager, Wind Tunnel, UAS, AAM, Unmanned, Supersonic, System Engineering
Efficient, ambitious, productive Civil Engineer with worldwide experience in steel construction project management; from design, to fabrication, to construction of billion dollar projects. Consistent record of rapid assimilation of responsibilities in a variety of settings. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills contributing to success in Supervisory and Customer liaison situations. ___________________________...
Tags for this Online Resume: Project Management, Project Manager, Logistics, Fabrication, Management, ASME, EPC, Material Distribution, Tanks, Pressure Vessels, Overseas Experience, Construction Equipment, Construction Manager
* University of California Santa Barbara, CA. on the Nomination of the faculty: * Graduated Dean's Honors Fall 1994, Bachelor's Degree majoring in Biochemistry-Molecular Biology * American Society for Quality: (recertifications pending as required) o "ASQ" Certified Quality Engineer 5/23/2010: Certification No. 55743 2013 o "ASQ" Certified Quality Auditor 6/5/2010: Certification No. 40845 2013 o Aseptic Processes/Steriliza...
Am a highly trained Implementation Specialist with project scope analysis, systems configuration and maintenance and troubleshooting expertise. A diligent employee capable of multitasking on very complex assignments. Ready for a new position as a Java developer in a diverse environment.
Captain/Manager for Jet Edge Aviation Department FLIGHT TOTAL 14,176 Multi Engine Turbine 10,344